My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://notsoprickly.typepad.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hello Comcast!

Well, after three attempts to get DSL with Qwest, I've given up. I gave Qwest enough rope to hang itself over and over again. Why did I try three times? Because, I am nothing, if not persistent. But now I've got three modems to return! It would be comical, if it were not so sad; if that pile of modems did not represent about 12 hours of my time and more than 1/12th of my soul. I have now cancelled everything with Qwest, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that their accounting department gets everything squared away and I don't have bills arriving in the mail. That would be the final nail in the coffin...theirs.

So, we are going to try Comcast. We ordered cable with the broadband as well. Why not? We as a family deserve it. After the Trials of Qwest I'm more than ready to throw money at Comcast: 84 channels? Sure, why not? Give it! Now!

But, I'm warning you Comcast: You don't have a hard act to follow; in fact, it would take a lot to mess with my mind more than Qwest did, but I'm warning you Comcast--I'm pleading with you--please, please don't make me regret this...

2 comments:

lateshoes said...

Oh no. I can't believe it.

I think you'll like Comcast just fine.

lateshoes said...

At least just as fine as any other national conglomerate.