My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://notsoprickly.typepad.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday Morning Nevermore...


This feathered friend shows up at my work window frequently and here it is again this morning. I don't know if it's watching me, but it seems like it is. I also don't know if it's a magpie or a raven; but, I'm no Edgar Allan Poe so I guess it doesn't matter.

2 comments:

lateshoes said...

I miss this guy...and the window...and La Lisa!

Happy Birthday, by the way. I was out for my "annie verse airy" ...but, we must have lunch to celebrate!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I think I'm 43 now... And Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe I finally got a picture of this boyd...he's been coming to the window frequently, and sometimes he taps his beak on it...