Q: Are you some type of cat lady?
A #1: No. My cats are just part of the family. I suppose I could be a little more into them now that my two children are in college, but I'm a long way from cat lady-dom! Sheesh.
A #2: I like animals in general. I plan to live with many animals, like sheep, goats, etc. when I retire from the world to a nice plot of land where I will run an Early Music commune.
A #3: Like many people, I like to anthropomorphize my pets, and other animals. I know that animals aren't really people, but, they have their own little individual personalities. The conversations are somewhat one-sided, but sometimes that suits me just fine.
Q: OK, so you're not a cat lady; but you seem to have a lot of time to waste writing these blog entries. What's the deal with that?
A: It's true. I'm busy. All I can say is I spend buckets of time writing "worky-work" type of stuff: professional e-mails, reports, etc. I feel the need to let some creative-ish verbage out, so I started up the blog again. That's all.
Q: So, what do you plan on writing about?
A: Oh, anything and everything. I love my cats, Early Music, literature, growing things for the garden, etc. Occasionally I may be able to merge some of my interests...as in this picture below... :)
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment