Okay, I'm being completely corny and I know that, but I LOVE THIS CAT! When the demands of the day get me down; when I've had yet another completely crazy argument with my almost-18 year old son about whether the first meal of the day is still called breakfast even if you've slept-in until noon; when I look at my teenage daughter and hope that I can continue to be a good role model for her; when my house forlornly waits to be vacuumed...I scoop up this little guy (he is quite petite), squeeze his fat sack (I guess that sounds a little gross, but it's true), and promise myself that I'll try to refrain from arguing about silly things with my son; that I'll make sure I'll continue to do the best I can for my smart and lovely daughter; and, that I've got more important things to do (as I Raise the Next Generation, ahem) than clean my rumpled and messy house. Allelluia and Amen.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
The lurve of my life...
Okay, I'm being completely corny and I know that, but I LOVE THIS CAT! When the demands of the day get me down; when I've had yet another completely crazy argument with my almost-18 year old son about whether the first meal of the day is still called breakfast even if you've slept-in until noon; when I look at my teenage daughter and hope that I can continue to be a good role model for her; when my house forlornly waits to be vacuumed...I scoop up this little guy (he is quite petite), squeeze his fat sack (I guess that sounds a little gross, but it's true), and promise myself that I'll try to refrain from arguing about silly things with my son; that I'll make sure I'll continue to do the best I can for my smart and lovely daughter; and, that I've got more important things to do (as I Raise the Next Generation, ahem) than clean my rumpled and messy house. Allelluia and Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He's so photogenic too.
What a sweetie.
Post a Comment