Today Chuck faces yet another day of being inside as his servants go to school and work. He can't wait until the weekend when he can roam freely outside during the day.
I am in total agreement. It's not that I've had a totally bad week, though it was busy. It's not that I've spent far too many hours on the phone with Qwest, the Great Evildoer...wait a minute. Maybe that is the reason why. Do you think it could be that Qwest has now told me that I can't get DSL after all, even though they've got two orders now to my name, have sent me one modem, and another is in the mail? Hmm. Do you think that could be it?!?
Well, I didn't intend this entry to be a rant, so I'll stop there. Let's face it, the only things in life worth anything are family, friends, and kitties. Qwest be damned.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment