My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://notsoprickly.typepad.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 21, 2007

It's the Friday before Christmas...

....and all through the office,
I'm here all alone with no coworkers (or bosses).
The book orders are sitting here on my desk,
In hopes that I'll do them quite quickly...I guess.
Why am I here? I've got shopping to do,
And a daughter home sick with some type of flu.

*****
If I went on any more it would be infinitely more painful, so I'll stop there. I will return to my work and keep an ear open for any signs of life around me. I think I hear a vacuum somewhere...



3 comments:

googliboo said...

you are quite the poet!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.