My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://notsoprickly.typepad.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Not so sure, but perhaps...


Should I blog again? Maybe. As I read through my old posts and take a trip back to 2007, when I was a young lass of 43 (!), I see how much my life, my concerns, my day-to-day has changed.  I'm a little embarrassed to read through the old stuff, but happy to remember and catch a glimpse of the old life of a mere...three years ago. So, although I would be tempted to start fresh and delete some of those posts (How could I have written about the need to clean the house? Thankfully, *those* days are long gone.), I'll save them.


OK, well, maybe more another day. I am already in bed and want to have a chance to read tonight.

No comments: